Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Rebirth

Okay, so I couldn't think of anything more creative than a flop Jennifer Lopez CD as the title to this post, but you know what, the hell with it.
Where does this blog go now? It has been almost a year since I have last updated with pictures of fashionistas in our city that has exploded on the radar since the Olympics. Can you imagine the challenge to find someone fashionable during that two week period? So, let's try to answer the question that I asked above, where does this blog go now? I'm not sure if I can answer that question with a definite answer, so let's leave the question as it stands, and hopefully as I update an answer will manifest. Until then, let's stay fashionable.

1 comment:

  1. This is the only pгoblem thаt exists with the game - if thіs feаture cοuld be exрandeԁ аnd save more scoгes for а longeг amount
    of tіme, thеn Papi - Јump could be even
    bettеr. This program аlso will teаch people the
    right fooԁs to hеlp build body strength nеedеd for a hіgher
    vеrtiсаl jump. More tеnsion іn the muscles cгeates a higher stіmuluѕ fοr increased ѕtrength.


    Loοk at my ѕіte please click the following internet page

    ReplyDelete